Need some fresh spring activities for preschool centers and thematic units? The Spring Preschool Pack includes highly engaging materials for your spring morning bins or math and literacy centers! Each activity is thoughtfully created and classroom-tested, so your students can enjoy them all season long! Build important fine motor skills while sparking your students’ interest with math and literacy activities that feature all the things we love about spring!
This Spring Preschool Pack includes various printables you can choose from and differentiate for your students. Many of these spring activities for preschool children are designed for sensory bins and play-based learning. No prep worksheets are also included! Either way, these activities may be used year after year for a wide variety of learners and abilities.
These bright and colorful spring activities for preschool students may be used in math and literacy centers, spring morning tubs, task boxes, Montessori work shelves, or any way that suits your classroom needs!
Spring Preschool Math Activities:
- Butterfly Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Flowers Shape Tracing Strips
- Spring Pattern Strips
- Bumblebee Count & Write numbers to 10
- 1 to 1 Correspondence Mats
- Bird’s Nest 1-12 Number Cards
- Flower Number Formation Cards
- Spring Day Ten Frames Count & Trace Activity
- Count & Cover
- Count the Room
- Count & Hole Punch
- Spring Garden Counting Cards
- Frog Counting Frames
- Spring 1-20 Counting Mats
- Tulip Addition to 5 Clip Cards
Spring Preschool Literacy Activities:
- Spring Syllable Cards
- Spring Playdough Mats
- Spring Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Flower Beginning Sounds Puzzles
- Spring Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Bird Alphabet Q-tip Painting
- Flower Letter Sliders
- Rainbow Butterfly Letter Formation Cards
- Rainbow Letter Tracing
- Spring Flower Find & Cover
- Bumblebee Handwriting Practice Strips
- Spring Read & Color
- CVC Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- CVC Word Sliders
- Spring Write the Room
Love these spring activities for preschool? Check out the year-long bundle in my TpT shop!
More hands-on activities:
Amazon store – I’ve listed my favorite materials in my Amazon storefront.
My blog posts contain Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, I earn a small commission. Clicking these links in no way costs you any extra money, it simply helps me keep creating materials, freebies, and blog posts for you! Thank you for clicking on my links, I sincerely appreciate it!